Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These cookies are amazing. My mom and I made it for a friend who has a son that can't have flour... They taste fantastic, are super moist and delicious.
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place wax paper on two cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in baking soda, salt, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheets. Press the back of fork into balls to create criss-crosses.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in oven.