Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hi, I think this is the easiest and best peanut butter fudge ever! It is smooth and it is kinda on the softer side, but it is wonderful. I prefer to spread it out onto a greased cookie sheet for easier cutting.
- Melt in a large sauce pan the butter and peanut butter.
- Cook and stir until all is smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla.
- Beat in the powsered sugar until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cups walnuts if desired.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 pan or a greased cookie sheet.
- Put into the refrigerater, cut when set (if you can wait that long).
This was very easy to make, however it was not the best. Thank you, though, very much!
This was easy to make and tasted like the fudge we got from a neighbor when I was a kid. I used chunky peanut butter and skipped the walnuts. Very good! Thanks for posting.
I was torn on giving this 3 or 4 stars. I went with four because of the easiness of the recipe and it has a good fudge flavor. I've never made a no cook fudge before, so I guess the soft texture is probably normal. The flavor was good, not too sweet and peanut buttery enough. It's a good recipe for a quick fix and very easy to follow. Best eaten frozen. I liked it well enough, but my DH prefers the traditional fudge.