Hi, I think this is the easiest and best peanut butter fudge ever! It is smooth and it is kinda on the softer side, but it is wonderful. I prefer to spread it out onto a greased cookie sheet for easier cutting.
- Melt in a large sauce pan the butter and peanut butter.
- Cook and stir until all is smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vanilla.
- Beat in the powsered sugar until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cups walnuts if desired.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 pan or a greased cookie sheet.
- Put into the refrigerater, cut when set (if you can wait that long).