Recipe by Creme Brulee
A great recipe for pumpkin pie without the oven. I pulled it out of a magazine and will credit Katie Brown, tv host, for this one, although I added more spices. It is very sweet although the original insinuates that it's a diet recipe "They only taste extravagant". Haha. Very fluffy texture that goes great with the pecans at the bottom.
- 1 (10 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces, plus
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 1 cup milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove powder
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust, sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecan pieces.
- Whisk milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin, spices.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- Spread into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hours.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel, and pecans.