Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe on Pastrywiz.com and really enjoy making and eating it!!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (12 ounce) can pie cherries
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- CAREFULLY beat in cool whip (if you aren't careful, you may end up decorating your kitchen with the filling!).
- Pour into crust and invert top plastic cover of crust.
- Chill 3-4 hours OR freeze 15-30 minutes depending on your freezer.
- Top with pie cherries.
This really is one of the best no bake cheesecake's there is. I have been making this for years. The only thing that I do different is to also add some lemon juice from a real lemon. Maybe 1/8 or so of a cup. The lemon juice goes well with the sour cream and will not be over powering. Just gives the cheesecake a little boost. Try it once, and I think you will agree!
Wonderful Cheesecake. I've been making it for years and it is a really great cheesecake. I definitely recommend this for anyone who wants a quick and great tasting cheesecake.
This Recipe was GREAT!!! We Freezed it for about 45 minutes and it came out perfectly! adding fresh fruits really brought it to life as well!!!!! BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPE I'VE FOUND!