Recipe by w.moya
I found this recipe on Pastrywiz.com and really enjoy making and eating it!!!
Top Review by levis7
This really is one of the best no bake cheesecake's there is. I have been making this for years. The only thing that I do different is to also add some lemon juice from a real lemon. Maybe 1/8 or so of a cup. The lemon juice goes well with the sour cream and will not be over powering. Just gives the cheesecake a little boost. Try it once, and I think you will agree!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 (12 ounce) can pie cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- CAREFULLY beat in cool whip (if you aren't careful, you may end up decorating your kitchen with the filling!).
- Pour into crust and invert top plastic cover of crust.
- Chill 3-4 hours OR freeze 15-30 minutes depending on your freezer.
- Top with pie cherries.