Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A wonderful, moist meatloaf that everyone asks for again and again! Easy to make and has no onion, which my husband cannot eat, so the family just loves it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1.5 (10 ounce) cans cream of tomato soup
- Mix meatloaf ingredients together, gently pack into bread pan. Bake at 350' for 1 1/2 hour.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over meatloaf after 3/4 hour baking time. add 1/2 cup cream to rest of sauce ingredients for last 1/2 hour of baking time.
- Let rest for 5 - 10 minutes before serving.