Recipe by Marsha D.
This corn dip has been a really big hit for me. Its easy to make and everyone will ask you for the recipe when you take it to parties or have one of you own. I can't ever escape a party without someone stopping me and asking how to make that "awesome" corn dish. Great for a Picnic too!!
Top Review by Niteflyer
Took this last nite to our weekly poker league and though everyone thought it was very good and was gone by the end of the nite everyone thought it could use a little more heat. I did put in a seeded jalapeno which gave great flavor but next time I'll either leave the seeds in or add a little cayenne. Will be making this again!!
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mexicorn whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium to large bowl, Combine sour cream,mayonnaise and cumin.
- Stir well.
- Add corn,cheese,chiles,black pepper,and onions to the sour cream mixture.
- Stir with a wooden spoon (are whatever you have) til all is combined.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- (overnight is what I do, the seasonings are blended in better) Serve with warm tortilla chips.