1/1 Photo of Best Meatloaf Ever !!!
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Chef #mom of twins's Note:
This meatloaf is not only moist but you can't get enough of the sauce. Carrots in the meatloaf are the trick for a moist meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs hamburger (recommend hamburger with a bit of fat content or add some olive oil to a very very lean hamburger)
- 2 small finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium carrot
- 1Mix the first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Best to mix together with your fingers. Mix together last 3 ingredients for sauce in a separate small bowl.
- 2Add mixture to a non-stick loaf pan
- 3Make a small trough in the middle of the meatloaf to later allow the sauce to fill into.
- 4Bake covered with tin foil in oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees. After 1 hour drain meatloaf of any juice.
- 5Add sauce at this time, and cook for another 15 minutes uncovered.
- 6Best served with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Meatloaf Ever !!!
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.7
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 163.4 mg
- Sodium 504.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 35.1 g