Recipe by jenlyn33922
We had this for dinner and I didn't even realize it was ground turkey until the next day! Delicious with a hint of spice and very easy to adjust to taste.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground sirloin
- 1⁄2 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup whole wheat crackers
- 3⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350Â°.
- Mix the turkey and sirloin until well blended.
- Add the egg beaters.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, including the half cup barbecue sauce, until well blended.
- Rorm the mixture into a loaf and place on a broiler pan. Cover the top with extra barbecue sauce.
- Cook at 350Â° for one hour. Check the internal temp with a meat thermometer to make sure internal temp reaches 160Â°.