Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Having kabobs? Use this marinade on your favorite vegetables and Teriyaki Marinade. (Teriyaki Marinade) on your beef then grill! What a winning combination!
- vegetables, of choice (peppers of a variety of colors, mushrooms, onions, broccoli flowerets, zucchini... whatever)
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh sliced ginger
- The night before, cut vegetables into bite-sized chunks.
- Soak skewers overnight in water.
- Marinade veggies overnight in airtight container in fridge.
- Skewer and grill over hardwood or charcoal fire.
If Barbara says that something is the best in the title of her recipe, believe her. These are the best! The ginger adds a wonderful taste to the marinade. I also added in a little paprika, the Hungarian in me won't leave it out of anything. I also used the marinade on bits of chicken breast, and they are also the BEST! Thanks for such an easy and good recipe. This is also a great recipe for Somersizing!
I used this on onions, green peppers, yellow peppers, orange peppers, and mushrooms. I put the veggies on the skewers and threw them into a container and into the cooler to take camping. We had these with steaks and ate like kings at the campsite. Thanks for posting.