Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
The best grilled meat ever!
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 1360.77 g pork tenderloin
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.
I used this recipe for the 4th of July get together for 24 people. Course I have to increase this by 3rd's because I had about 12lbs. to get ready. This is the most fantastic recipe for port tenderloin it was moist and tender, the flavor was outstanding. Needless to say I didn't have any leftovers. Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe. It is a keeper in my house.
Excellent recipe. I marinated it for 2 days and the result was a very tender meal. The flavours combined very nicely. Next time I might cut back to 3/4 C soy sauce as for my personal preference I found it a little salty even though I used low salt soy sauce.
Excellent recipe. Easy to prepare and the finished dish was tender and delicious. I let the pork marinate for 2 1/2 days and broiled it in the oven. The marinade formed a tasty crust. Will do it again. For now, I have the similar pork recipe from Rodger (#31303) marinating in the fridge.