Recipe by Emilyrae
The best grilled meat ever!
Top Review by BarbC
I used this recipe for the 4th of July get together for 24 people. Course I have to increase this by 3rd's because I had about 12lbs. to get ready. This is the most fantastic recipe for port tenderloin it was moist and tender, the flavor was outstanding. Needless to say I didn't have any leftovers. Thanks so much for this wonderful recipe. It is a keeper in my house.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork tenderloin in large ziploc bag.
- Peel and lightly crush garlic.
- Add garlic and ginger to bag.
- Whisk together soy sauce, olive oil and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour over pork tenderloin.
- Marinate in ziploc bag in fridge for up to 3 days.
- (3 days= the most tender pork you've ever had) Remove from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill on BBQ or broil in oven until medium (about 15 minutes).
- Very dark and tasty with a light pink centre.
- Great over rice or with baked potatoes and grilled asparagus.