Recipe by Chef Dee
A pretty picnic salad and perfect for your next potluck party. You start with a box of Kraft Dinner, this recipe is easy to make and a delight to eat.
Top Review by jennifer.blake-somers
I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good this tasted considering the fact that it contains cold macaroni & cheese. The only changes I made were to use just 2 hard boiled eggs and I didn't use the cucumber because I didn't have any at home. My husband even liked it. Very quick, easy side dish.
- 1 (7 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 dill pickles, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- salt and pepper