Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
We grew up eating this as far as i can remember, Its in our regular meal rotation. Now my kids are enjoying as well.
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 250 g shrimp, minced
- 5 piece shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated and chopped
- 118.29 ml water chestnut, minced (singkamas)
- 59.14 ml spring onion, minced
- 2 eggs
- 0.75 ml sesame oil
- 29.58 ml knorr seasoning (asian store)
- 2.46 ml pepper
- spring roll wrappers
- Mix everything in a bowl.
- Put in the center of lumpia wrapper and roll like a log.
- Deep fry.