1/1 Photo of Best Little Smokies Ever
This isn't your typical BBQ sauce and jelly recipe. These are great for the holidays, Super Bowl and any special occasion. They can be made on the stovetop or crockpot and are always the first to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, combine: ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, cloves and cinnamon.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Add the Little Smokies (drain out the liquid from packages) and cover.
- 4Simmer on medium-low heat for about 30-45 minutes or until Little Smokies are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 5If doing these in a crockpot; combine ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, cloves and cinnamon in a bowl.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add the Little Smokies (drain out the liquid from packages) to the crockpot and pour sauce mixture over them.
- 8Stir to evenly coat Little Smokies.
- 9Cook on high heat 2-4 hours before serving, or until Little Smokies are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Little Smokies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 1376.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 11.9 g