1/1 Photo of Best Lemon Bars
1 hr 20 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This recipe comes from Gourmet Magazine. It is very simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shortbread Base:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut butter into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3In food processor, process all ingredients until mixture begins to form small lumps.
- 4Press mixture evenly into 9x13 baking pan.
- 5Bake in middle of oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 6While shortbread is baking, prepare topping.
- 7Topping: In bowl whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until combined well.
- 8Stir in lemon juice and flour.
- 9Pour lemon mixture over hot shortbread base.
- 10Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake in middle of oven until set, about 30 minutes.
- 11Let cool completely in pan then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g