1/1 Photo of Best Lemon Bars
1 hr 20 mins
Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This recipe comes from Gourmet Magazine. It is very simple and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shortbread Base:Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut butter into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3In food processor, process all ingredients until mixture begins to form small lumps.
- 4Press mixture evenly into 9x13 baking pan.
- 5Bake in middle of oven until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 6While shortbread is baking, prepare topping.
- 7Topping: In bowl whisk together eggs and granulated sugar until combined well.
- 8Stir in lemon juice and flour.
- 9Pour lemon mixture over hot shortbread base.
- 10Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees and bake in middle of oven until set, about 30 minutes.
- 11Let cool completely in pan then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.3
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.2 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g