Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this recipe almost weekly. It is easy, quick and somehow these veggies combine to make the most wonderful salad!!
- 1 (1 lb) bagprewashed romaine lettuce
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 5 large mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup hellman mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 frozen peas, unthawed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crispy
- In a large bowl add lettuce to fill bowl 3/4 full.
- Layer with green onions, green pepper and mushrooms.
- Carefully spread mayonnaise over surface.
- Top with peas, cheese and bacon.
Very nice salad. We liked the vegetables in this salad.Easy to come together. I gave mine alittle kick to it by using Russian Dressing in place of mayonnaise. It gave a very nice touch to the salad. Thanks for sharing your salad recipe!