I've been making this dip since I was 5 years old, and I've never found a layer dip that tops it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a large plate or platter, spread bean dip on bottom.
- 2Mash the avocados and layer it on top of bean dip.
- 3Mix the mayo and sour cream (I usually favor the sour cream and use a
- 4little less mayo to fill a 1 cup) and layer it on avocado
- 5Chop the green onions and tomatoes and layer them on top of mayo/sour cream.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top.
- 7Spread salsa on top of cheese as the last layer.
Browse Our Top Tex-Mex Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Layer Dip - Everyone's Favorite!
Serving Size: 1 (1317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1481.8
- Calories from Fat 1097
- Total Fat 121.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 3947.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.6 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: