- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 1 (11 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- corn chips, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the chili, corn, canned soups, tomatoes with chilies and stewed tomatoes in a saucepan and mix well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring constantly.
- Place the corn chips in each serving bowl. Ladle the hot soup over the chips.
- Note: You may add one 4 ounce can green chilies if you want to really spice it up!