Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
You haven't had Italian spinach until you've had this!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Cook spinach; drain well.
- Saute onion in butter.
- Mix all ingredients and place in buttered casserole.
- Stir in 1/4 Cup cheese, sprinkle remainder on top.
- Bake at 350F for 20-30 minutes.