Recipe by nurvus
This is a true Italian recipe which I got long ago from an Italian club. It's very easy to do and packs a great taste
Top Review by colpro
Tried it, but used only 1/2 cup of oil and 1/4 cup of vinegar. Loved it. Great taste. This is a keeper. Like he said, play with the ratio, to your liking. Excellent, thank you for sharing. Col
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 celery rib, diced
- 3⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and boil potatoes till tender. Refrigerate to cool In a large bowl cut potatoes the size of croutons set aside.
- Add diced green pepper,diced green onion,diced celery stick to potatoes.
- In a small bowl add mazola oil vinegar salt and pepper (to taste). Whisk till well blended. Pour mixture in bowl with potatoes.Toss gently not to break taters till well mixed. refrigerate till needed.
- PS:The oil and vinegar mixture,you will have to play with it to suite your liking. Some people will like more or less oil and more or less vinegar (3/4 cup of mazola and 1 cup of vinegar is a good starting point).
- This recipe has a lot of taste. Enjoy!