Recipe by Takyah
A perfect Alfredo sauce for hot pasta. It is very salty, very garlicy and very Italian! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 cup feta (grated)
- 1 tablespoon flour (for Gluten Free) or 1 tablespoon brown rice flour (for Gluten Free)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan whisk together cream cheese and salted butter over low heat until melted.
- Add feta and stir until combined. (feta will probably not melt completely).
- Mix in fresh garlic and milk stir until combined.
- Next add the salt to taste, and flour to thicken the sauce, you may need to add more flour if your sauce is too runny.
- Lastly stir in the garlic powder and parsley until completely combined. Pour over hot pasta and serve.