Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe comes from the TV Guide, many years ago when Kraft sponsered television specials. It is a very hearty dish. Beware...once you bring this to a BBQ you will be asked to bring it everytime!
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Brown beef and drain.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Chop and cook bacon.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a 3 quart casserole and bake for 1 hour uncovered.