Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This sauce is simply the best one that I have ever used! My family really enjoys this on wings and other things. Try something off the wall and fry up some potatoes and put this sauce on for a treat, or try using it as a toasted bread dipping sauce for a unique treat!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup Frank's red hot sauce (Only use this!)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 -3 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional depending on how hot you like it!) (optional)
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the flour and whisk until smooth, cook for 1 more minute.
- Add the Franks and the vinegar, bring to a boil.
- If desired add the pepper flakes and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour over the food of your choice and enjoy.
I made this as instruction only cutting the recipe in half...delicious! DD and I used it over chicken tenders and served with celery and ranch dressing. Made for Spring PAC 2011. Thank you for submitting the recipe.
I tried this sauce and it was Darn good. Works on alot of the stuff I cook. Thanks