Recipe by Tudjeminka
These are the easiest and yummiest crepes - or palacinke - you'll ever make at home! This comes from an old Montenegrin family recipe! Fill with your favorite spreads such as nutella, peanut butter, jelly, etc. Europeans also like to add sugar or crushed cookies into them.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup mineral water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat the 3 eggs very well.
- Add one cup of whole milk, or the milk you prefer.
- Add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Add the salt and sugar.
- Mix very well.
- Slowly add the flour.
- Then slowly add the one cup of mineral water, if you do not have any - using tap water is fine.
- Mix very well until all the clumps are out. Then, with a ladle, drop into a lightly greased hot skilled and turn/rotate the mixture into the circle shape of the pan.
- Once you see the bottom is done to your desire, flip on other side.