1/1 Photo of Best Homemade Desert Crepes Ever!
These are the easiest and yummiest crepes - or palacinke - you'll ever make at home! This comes from an old Montenegrin family recipe! Fill with your favorite spreads such as nutella, peanut butter, jelly, etc. Europeans also like to add sugar or crushed cookies into them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl beat the 3 eggs very well.
- 2Add one cup of whole milk, or the milk you prefer.
- 3Add 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- 4Add the salt and sugar.
- 5Mix very well.
- 6Slowly add the flour.
- 7Then slowly add the one cup of mineral water, if you do not have any - using tap water is fine.
- 8Mix very well until all the clumps are out. Then, with a ladle, drop into a lightly greased hot skilled and turn/rotate the mixture into the circle shape of the pan.
- 9Once you see the bottom is done to your desire, flip on other side.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Homemade Desert Crepes Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 8.7 g