Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was just experimenting one morning. I was trying to reduce the time that it takes to make hash browns on the stove. Every time I make them it takes about half hour to an hour. So I tried this and they turned out great! Enjoy!
- First, cut a slit in each potato and microwave them until they are half cooked( for me this was about 3 mins.).
- While they are cooking, chop up the onions.
- Once the potatoes are half done, take them out and cube them.
- Get a skillet with oil ready and put your potatoes, and everything else inches
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes depending on how crispy you want them.