Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My daughter loves this recipe. It is a good choice for a family get-together.
- 2 lbs frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups corn flakes, slightly crushed
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Mix all ingredients except cornflakes and 4 T. melted margarine. Pour in 9x13 inch baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle top with cornflakes and margarine.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
Was a nice change from an ordinary breakfast. Thanks.
I added cubed ham. Really good!
We love this. I especially like it with some chopped green pepper or green chilies too, but the kids don't like it that way.