Jamie Renee's Note:
These cookies are a great, soft, chocolatey small batch perfect for a small family. They have a great chewy and soft texture and a delicious flavor! I got the recipe from a good friend a month ago and have made them four time since then. Easy to prepare and even easier to eat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
- 1Cream butter and sugars at medium speed.
- 2Add vanilla while mixing.
- 3Add egg while mixing.
- 4Turn off mixer and add flour.
- 5Next add salt.
- 6Then add baking powder.
- 7Beat at slow/medium speed just until flour is incorporated into butter and sugar mixture.
- 8Carefully stir in chocolate chips.
- 9You can add cocoa powder if you'd like chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, which makes them even better!
- 10Using two spoons shape into balls and drop on a cookie sheet or baking stone.
- 11Bake at 375° for about seven minutes.
- 12Remove from oven just when edges are barely turning brown for a soft moist cookie.
- 13Allow to set up for a few minutes, if you can wait, or else your cookie will fall apart.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Half-Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (736 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.2
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g