Recipe by TweetysCookin
I absolutely fell in love with a salmon dinner that I had at a local restaurant in Franklin, TN. Then I decided to try this recipe. I don't remember where the recipe came from, but this salmon is awesome! It is similar to the one I fell in love with, and it'll do anytime. Especially good on summer nights when it's nice outside to grill! Very quick too!
- 4 (1/2 lb) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the margarine, brown sugar, soy sauce and sherry.
- Pour half of this marinade over the salmon fillets for at least 20 minutes.
- Spray your barbeque grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill the salmon for 4-5 minutes with the skin side up. Turn the fish over and pour the rest of the marinade over it. Cook for 3-5 more minutes until the salmon flakes nicely or until it is done the way you like it.