1/1 Photo of Best Grilled Salmon
I absolutely fell in love with a salmon dinner that I had at a local restaurant in Franklin, TN. Then I decided to try this recipe. I don't remember where the recipe came from, but this salmon is awesome! It is similar to the one I fell in love with, and it'll do anytime. Especially good on summer nights when it's nice outside to grill! Very quick too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the margarine, brown sugar, soy sauce and sherry.
- 2Pour half of this marinade over the salmon fillets for at least 20 minutes.
- 3Spray your barbeque grill with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Grill the salmon for 4-5 minutes with the skin side up. Turn the fish over and pour the rest of the marinade over it. Cook for 3-5 more minutes until the salmon flakes nicely or until it is done the way you like it.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.4
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 795.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 46.4 g