Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is a simple recipe I have adapted from Company's Coming.It is simple to throw together the marinade in the morning before going off to work and coming home to an easy dinner to prepare at night.
Top Review by Graybert
WOW!!!!! These are soooooo good! I only let them marinate for 2 hours and they were great. I would, however, marinate them for longer as the flavour would be better. I took one of the other reviewers advice and cut back on the oil. As well, I added one more garlic clove (love garlic!) Thanks for posting this, I will definately make this again!!!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 pork loin chops, fat removed
Directions See How It's Made
- In deep bowl mix all marinade ingredients.
- Marinate at least 2 hours.
- Remove from marinade and cook over medium-high heat on greased grill for no more than 15 minutes or until done. Cooking time for second side is shorter by 1-2 minutes. 3/4" or thinner, 5-6 minutes maximum per side, thicker than 3/4" 6-7 minutes maximum per side. DO NOT OVER_GRILL, chops will become tough. After 2 minutes grilling on a side, rotate chops 45 degrees for even cooking. Turn over when juices pool on upper surface and meat appears to be cooked half-way through.