1/2 Photos of Best Grilled Cheese and Turkey Sandwich
This recipe might sound strange... who ever thought of using mayo on a grilled cheese instead of butter?? Try it, you'll see. It makes a great crunch on the bread. And you can use fat free mayo... I don't think fat free butter exists. I haven't found a cheese I don't like with this sanwich. You can also switch up the meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat.
- 2spread one side of each slice of bread with a tsp of mayo, coating it evenly.
- 3place one slice in the pan, mayo side down.
- 4arrange meat an cheese on the bread with the meat between the slices of cheese.
- 5place the other slice of bread on top with mayo side up.
- 6cover and cook to desired toasting level.
- 7Flip and repeat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Grilled Cheese and Turkey Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.3
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 834.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: