These green beans are so delicious and they also look very fancy. They are great to serve when preparing a meal to impress someone.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut your turkey bacon strips in half so that they measure about 4 inches long.
- 2Take 5-6 green beans and wrap the turkey bacon around the center.
- 3Place a toothpick through the center of the green bean bundle to secure the bacon around the green beans.
- 4Put all green bean "bundles" in a 2 inch deep casserole dish laying side by side until they fill the dish.
- 5Pour 1 (16oz.) bottle of Italian Dressing and 1 (16 oz.) bottle of Worcestershire Sauce on top of green beans.
- 6Cook uncovered in the oven on 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
- 7Once the bacon is cooked the green beans are ready.
- 8To serve remove the bundles from dish and place on plate. Remove the toothpick and the bundle should remain intact.
- 9Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Green Beans Ever
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.1
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 3689.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 13.1 g