Recipe by Jamie Renee
I got this recipe from a coworker at the salon I work at. I didn't think it would be so wonderful and addictive! It's very creamy and sweet, and a great mix of flavors. It will be the best thing you ever use grapes for (except maybe wine!).
Top Review by lorelie217
This is an awesome recipe & I usually like to follow what the ingredients call for & not alter it but..... I have had this recipe where I thought I was eating a mouthful of brown sugar - I use 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar & make sure you let it set overnight - it softens the sugar where it is not so gritty. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!!
- 907.18 g green seedless grapes
- 907.18 g red seedless grapes
- 226.79 g sour cream
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract, to taste
- 236.59 ml brown sugar, packed, to taste
- 236.59 ml crushed pecans, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and stem grapes.
- Set aside.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese, white sugar and vanilla by hand until blended.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour in large serving bowl.
- For topping: Combine brown sugar, and crushed pecans.
- Sprinkle over top of grapes to cover completely.
- Chill overnight.