Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The best gingerbread cookies you will ever eatin your life!!!
Make and share this Best Gingerbread Cookies.....ever!!!!! recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) packageinstant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Beat butter, sugar, pudding and egg.
- Mix well.
- Add flour, baking soda, ginger and cinnamon.
- Roll out and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake @ 350* for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes 4-5 doxen depending on the size of cookies.
I personaly did not make thesse but my friend did and after these were mixed did not look like dough she added a little under a cup of water and some more margarine and they turned out pretty good so maybe you forgot to put the water on the recipie i'm not sure but something isn't exactly right to make cookies