1/5 Photos of Best Gingerbread Cookies
I made these for years with my kids using a gingerbread boy, then gave it smarties for eyes licorice for its mouth, just all good fun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients in bowl.
- 2Cream margarine, add sugar then eggs one at a time.
- 3Now add the molasses and vinegar.
- 4Mix in the flour.
- 5Roll out and use cookie cutters.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
- 7After they are baked you can decorate the way you like.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Gingerbread Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 86.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g