1/2 Photos of Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Chef Christine's Note:
I don't remember which web site I got this from but these are the best potatoes I've tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1bring chicken broth to a boil.
- 2Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes, drain, reserving broth.
- 3stir in garlic, cream, and 1 to 2 tbsp broth, mash until creamy.
- 4Blend in sour cream, chives, and butter.
- 5Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 936.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.3 g