Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
Challenge anyone to tell you what the ingredients are, no one has guessed right yet!
Make and share this Best Garlic Cheese Bread You Will Ever Make recipe from Food.com.
- 1 loaf bread, prefer rosemary garlic loaf
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese prefer mexican four cheese blend
- Cut loaf of bread in half down middle to have 2 long loaves.
- Crush clove of garlic in bowl with mayonnaise, salt, peeper, and cheese.
- Only need enough mayo to make cheese spreadable so I add more cheese
- Put oven on broil.
- Take two aluminum foil strips and put together to make a cookie sheet by taking all edges up.
- Put spread on evenly to loaves and put in broiler (could make into individual slices if prefer). broil for 3-5 minutes depending on thickness of bread.
- Keep watch to ensure it does not burn.
- Enjoy, excellent with spaghetti.
Deilicious! My DH and I really enjoyed this with dinner tonight. I scaled the recipe down for the two of us. Yummy stuff! Thanks Aimsdog!