1/1 Photo of Best Garlic Cheese Bread You Will Ever Make
Challenge anyone to tell you what the ingredients are, no one has guessed right yet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut loaf of bread in half down middle to have 2 long loaves.
- 2Crush clove of garlic in bowl with mayonnaise, salt, peeper, and cheese.
- 3Only need enough mayo to make cheese spreadable so I add more cheese
- 4Put oven on broil.
- 5Take two aluminum foil strips and put together to make a cookie sheet by taking all edges up.
- 6Put spread on evenly to loaves and put in broiler (could make into individual slices if prefer). broil for 3-5 minutes depending on thickness of bread.
- 7Keep watch to ensure it does not burn.
- 8Enjoy, excellent with spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Garlic Cheese Bread You Will Ever Make
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 707.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper
four cheese blend