Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has been a hit with all my family and guests. The flavor is excellent and it's very easy to prepare on the stovetop.
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- In large skillet melt butter and olive oil together with garlic and rosemary.
- Cook over medium high heat until garlic browns.
- Add steamed broccoli (it will sizzle) and toss in skillet for about 30 seconds.
- Place immediately in serving bowl and salt to taste. May sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Very good! Make sure your dining companions like garlic because this recipe gives you a healthy dose! I served this at our family Thanksgiving dinner & it was well-received.
Nice broccoli recipe! I also added the parmesan cheese and some black pepper. Thank you Chef #232226, I will make this again.
This broccoli good. I did add the optional parmesan cheese, and I recommend doing so. (A 1/4 cup or so). Also, a pinch or more of salt works well. It is very simple to make. We all liked it. Thanx!