Recipe by ragsteinrn
This has been a hit with all my family and guests. The flavor is excellent and it's very easy to prepare on the stovetop.
- 4 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet melt butter and olive oil together with garlic and rosemary.
- Cook over medium high heat until garlic browns.
- Add steamed broccoli (it will sizzle) and toss in skillet for about 30 seconds.
- Place immediately in serving bowl and salt to taste. May sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.