- 9 inch unbaked pastry shells
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 118.29 ml biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake the pastry shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 325°.
- In a saucepan over low, melt the chocolate chips with butter.
- In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture with remaining ingredients except nuts until smooth.
- Add nuts and pour mixture into baked pastry shell.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool a bit before serving.