Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the best fudge brownie pie I have found. 8)
Make and share this Best Fudge Brownie Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake the pastry shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 325°.
- In a saucepan over low, melt the chocolate chips with butter.
- In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture with remaining ingredients except nuts until smooth.
- Add nuts and pour mixture into baked pastry shell.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool a bit before serving.