- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shells
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup biscuit mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake the pastry shell for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Reduce temperature to 325°.
- In a saucepan over low, melt the chocolate chips with butter.
- In large mixer bowl, beat chocolate mixture with remaining ingredients except nuts until smooth.
- Add nuts and pour mixture into baked pastry shell.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Let cool a bit before serving.