Recipe by purple73198
This is the best punch you will ever taste! It's my grandma's recipe. you may want to do the first step in the evening/ night
- 1 liter pineapple juice (large can)
- 10 ounces red Jell-O (mixed fruit, 1 packet works fine)
- 2 liters ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the pineapple juice and jello until slightly thick in the large bowl.
- Put the clear plastic wrap over the bowl then into the freezer. Leave it in the freezer overnight].
- Take the bowl and thaw it out until the consistency of a Slurpee. You may want to take a big spoon or something every once and awhile and smoosh it around.
- When it is shlush, add the Ginger Ale. You may have to wait until the foam dies down then add more.
- use a ladel to serve. that way you can get more ice (slush).