This is the best punch you will ever taste! It's my grandma's recipe. you may want to do the first step in the evening/ night
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 liter pineapple juice (large can)
- 10 ounces red Jell-O (mixed fruit, 1 packet works fine)
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1Mix together the pineapple juice and jello until slightly thick in the large bowl.
- 2Put the clear plastic wrap over the bowl then into the freezer. Leave it in the freezer overnight].
- 3Take the bowl and thaw it out until the consistency of a Slurpee. You may want to take a big spoon or something every once and awhile and smoosh it around.
- 4When it is shlush, add the Ginger Ale. You may have to wait until the foam dies down then add more.
- 5use a ladel to serve. that way you can get more ice (slush).
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Fruit Punch Ever
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 98.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g