Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful comfort food all year round. I put it up in the summer and ration it out the rest of the year. When family visits, they always beg for this.
- Shuck and remove silk from corn.
- Place corn in boiling water and let water return to a boil and boil 1 minute.
- Remove corn from water and place in cold water (I use my sink).
- Cut corn from ear to make 8 cups.
- To 8 cups cut corn add the water, sugar, melted margarine, and salt.
- Portion into freezer containers or bags and enjoy the rest of the year.