1/2 Photos of Best Fried Egg Sandwich
My boyfriend made it for me after a really hard day. Ever since then it has become a comfort food. This recipe has been passed down through his family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a small pan on a burner.
- 2Add the butter and heat on medium high heat. (Make sure not to heat the pan on high, or else the egg will turn rubbery.).
- 3After the butter has melted, crack the egg in the pan.
- 4Let sit for about a minute.
- 5Pop the yolk.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7When egg is set, flip over and cook other side.
- 8Cook egg to your liking.
- 9Meanwhile, spread mayonaise on bread and place cheese.
- 10Place the cooked egg on top of the cheese, so it will melt.
- 11Top with other slice of bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Fried Egg Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 206.1 mg
- Sodium 402.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g