Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on a copy cat sight and it's supposed to be a copy of KFC. I'm not so sure about that but I know it is really good. My Mom also tried it, and for someone who doesn't particularly like fried foods, she sure cooks it alot.
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (2/3 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons tomato bouillon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Whisk together eggs and milk.
- In seperate bowl mix flour, dressing mix and bouillon.
- Dip chicken in egg wash then dredge in flour mixture.
- Dip then dredge a second time.
- Heat oil enough to very lightly brown on both sides.
- Reduce heat and cook through, turning frequently.
- NOTE: Tends to over brown, be very careful to keep frying temp low.