1/1 Photo of Best Fried Chicken
Easy dish to make and tastes fantastic. My kids love it. Found on all recipes web site and make this often now. Hands get a little messy in prepping but is quick to put together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soup, egg and seasoning salt in shallow bowl and mix well.
- 2Combine flour, cornstarch, garlick powder, paprika, and salt and pepper in resealable bag.
- 3First, dip chicken in soup mixture to coat completely.
- 4Then place chicken, one at at time in flour mixture bage and shake to coat.
- 5Place coated chicken on platter about 1/2 hour for coating to become doughy (will ensure crispness).
- 6Heat skillet with enough oil to cover chicken pieces.
- 7don't overcrowd.
- 8Fry in oil for about 7-10 minutes till cooked through.
- 9Drain on paper towels and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.1 mg
- Sodium 730.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: