Recipe by jellyko
Easy dish to make and tastes fantastic. My kids love it. Found on all recipes web site and make this often now. Hands get a little messy in prepping but is quick to put together.
Top Review by Miss Fitz
This is very tasty and easy to make. The chicken is very succulent and the batter extremelly crispy! I will definitely use this recipe again - the chicken soup really enhances the flavour - but the next time I'll use a tray for the flouring instead of a bag as there's a lot of waste and I'll probably use larger quantities of seasoning, just because we like our chicken quite spicy. Great recipe to use as a basis for good fried chicken, thanks!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch seasoning salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soup, egg and seasoning salt in shallow bowl and mix well.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, garlick powder, paprika, and salt and pepper in resealable bag.
- First, dip chicken in soup mixture to coat completely.
- Then place chicken, one at at time in flour mixture bage and shake to coat.
- Place coated chicken on platter about 1/2 hour for coating to become doughy (will ensure crispness).
- Heat skillet with enough oil to cover chicken pieces.
- don't overcrowd.
- Fry in oil for about 7-10 minutes till cooked through.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.