Prep 6 mins
Cook 8 mins
The Best Four Cheese Pasta EVER!! And its fast!!
- 2 cups heavy cream (small carton)
- 11 ounces diced tomatoes (or one can)
- parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of coarsely shredded Fontina cheese
- 4 tablespoons of crumbled gorgonzola
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 lb penne pasta
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Put penne pasta into bowling water for 4 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combined all ingredients.
- After cooking pasta for 4 minutes drain it and pour pasta in the mixing bowl.
- Butter Pan before pouring pasta and mixed ingredients in baking bowl.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs and parmesan cheese on top of pasta.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.