The other pancake recipe I posted just isn't as fluffy as I would like, and this is the answer to my long search.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(If you do not have sour milk or buttermilk, add 1 tablespoons vinegar to a 2 cup measuring cup and fill to 1 cup mark with milk. Let set for about 5-10 minutes before adding to ingredients.)
- 2Beat eggs with wire whisk.
- 3Add 1 cup milk and oil and whisk until frothy.
- 4Preheat lightly greased griddle to 300°.
- 5Add flour and sugar (and extra milk if needed)and mix well. There will be little lumps left - those are okay.
- 6When griddle is hot, pour batter on by 1/3 cupfuls.
- 7Cook for about 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- 8Best when served immediately with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Fluffy Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 568.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g