1/1 Photo of Best Ever White Chili
chelle keithley's Note:
I have searched all over for a GREAT white chili recipe, I finally found one. This is SUPER easy and pretty quick. As with all chili, increase or decrease the spices to suit you. I add extra cumin and cilantro because I love them both so much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 -4 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup green chili
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 2 cups jalapeno jack cheese, grated
- 1Cube the chicken breast halves. Heat the olive oil and saute chicken until golden.
- 2Add the onions and garlic, saute until tender.
- 3Add the spices and cook for 30 seconds.
- 4Add beans, broth and chilies.
- 5Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat and stir in cheese. Stir until melted and well blended.
- 7Season to taste. Serve with sour cream, crackers and/or bread.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Ever White Chili
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.8 mg
- Sodium 674.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.2 g